Gold & other finishes
Karas has supplied the manufacturing industry for over 40 years and have now developed one of the best facilities in the UK. We have invested in the latest process monitoring and control technology.
We have responded to the market demand for high quality finishes based on a much faster turn round time than currently available. Our advanced process control measures allow us to maintain excellent consistency of all our finishes. The plant is specifically designed to “get it right first time” with vastly reduced lead times.
Our large capacity allows us to speed up turn round and lower our plating costs. We operate a very accurate pricing model to ensure that our quotes are consistently competitive.
- Gold plating (rack & barrel)
- Copper plating (rack & barrel)
- Clear and black anodising (sulphuric)
- Shot & bead blasting
- Phosphate – manganese iron & zinc with associated stains & oils
- Various seals and lubricants coatings